Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
You will need to fill in two forms (author agreement and conflict of interest form, copyrights form), sign and upload their scanned images (as PDF) on the journal site upon your submission. You can download them here:
Authors agreement and conflict of interest
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined on the Submissions page or in here as a PDF file: Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review (explained in the on-line Submission process) have been followed.
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad has full copy rights to the submitted manuscript for editing and publication process.
This journal will not use your personal information for any reason that is not related to your business with the journal, nor will we sell, rent, or give it to any other person or organization.